It’s that time of year where one has a moment to reflect on where you’ve been and where you want to go. I’ve decided that since everyone who breathes air surely likes lists and pictures, this post is going to give you just that: my top 5 recipes, Man-thing’s top 5 choices, and top 5 reader favourites.
What a wild year! I’ve accomplished a lot that I set out to do and still didn’t get around to half of what I had planned on – such is life! I’m going to try and be a bit more prudent with my time and resources in 2015 since I think I spent a small fortune on ingredients this year, but it’s been worth it just to share my craziness and interact with so many awesome people.
1) Raw buckwheat cinnamon rolls (GF)
4) Delicious veggie lasagna (GF)
1) Lemon curd tiramisu (GF)
2) Caramel oat bars (GF)
3) Lemon fig + pistachio baklava (most likely because of the sugar)
4) Lemon raspberry polenta cake (GF)
5) Samosa skull pie (because it’s so “cool” AKA he added the skull to it)
3) Raw stuffed apple brownies (GF)
4) Stuffed Moroccan tangine peppers (GF)
5) Vegan “tuna” filling (GF)
Projects for next year:
- Change my profile picture, since my MIL says it’s silly. There will still be a carrot somewhere though :p
- Self-host a marfigs.com website – I spend so much time and energy I might as well dish out the dough as well.
- Release my vegan South African e-book
- Make my own bread bowls for bunny chow.
- Host a waffle party with homemade ice-cream and sauces.
- Use produce from our very own veggie garden.
- Try my hand at WIAW vlogs – an excuse to show off Gatsby and Freyja in action whilst I natter in the background.
- Get a Man-thing seal of approval seal designed :p